Going to take the leap in your career journey? Then, cracking the Common Admission Management Test (CMAT) Examination is the best option to get into a reputed MBA college. This national level entrance examination can be the turning point of your career. Next examination of CMAT is going to be held in 2019. Want to know more about this? Alright, here is the relatable information of Common Admission Management Test (CMAT)2019. Scroll now!
Till 2018, the examination organizing body was AICTE but, in 2019 the new regulating body will be National Testing Agency (NTA). And you can apply for this examination before December 7, 2018. So, if you haven’t applied yet- Apply Now! In case you have already filled the form then the important details are waiting for you within a few scrolls. What are you waiting for! Go through now, and don’t forget to make a note.
Common Admission Management Test (CMAT)2019- Highlights
|Name Of The Examination||Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)|
|Regulating Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes|
|No. of Test Cities||84 cities in India|
|Online Registration||01.11.2018, at 10:00 AM to 07.12.2018, at 05:00 PM|
|Admit Card Release||07.01.2019, at 10:00 AM|
|Exam Date & Timings||Monday, January 28, 2019; at 10:00 AM|
|Result||10.02.2019, at 10:00 AM|
Need more information about this Managment Aptitude Test? Stick to us!
CMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for general and reserved category candidates are different. As in, the difference is in between the qualifying marks of graduation degree. The main thing that you must know, this Common Admission Management Test (CMAT)2019 exam has no age bar. If you have the educational eligibility, you can go for it.
However, let’s know about the Eligibility Components now.
CMAT Eligibility for General & NC-OBC Candidates
- You must hold the Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- If you are in the final year of Graduation then you are also eligible for this examination
- in case, you have completed a professional degree like CA, CS, or ICWA with 50% marks then you are also eligible
CMAT Eligibility for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
If you belong to any reserved category then you must have the following qualification to appear in this examination.
- For the candidates who belong to, Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category, need to have 45% marks in graduation
- Any candidate, in the final year of graduation, from this mentioned categories, will be eligible for this exam
- If you have a CA, CS or ICWA degree with 45% marks then you are eligible
The Key Points to ensure your CMAT Eligibility 2019
- There is no age bar to appear in CMAT 2019exam
- Your graduation certificate should be UGC recognized, the AICTE approved and the Government Of India recognized
- The calculation of the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate will be based on the practice of the respective University
- The mere fulfillment of the minimum of eligibility criteria will not ensure the consideration for shortlisting by the B-schools
- One of the major key point declared by the NTA-CMAT is, you must have a unique mail id and a phone number throughout the selection period
That’s all for the eligibility criteria of this CMAT 2019 examination. Now, if you are eligible then you must go for the registration process to fill the form.
CMAT 2019 Registration: Important Details
The registration process starts from November 1, 2018, and ends on December 7, 2018, before 11.50PM
- For General category candidates the fees are RS 1400/- and for the reserved category candidates, the fees is Rs 700/-
- Last day to pay the registration fee is December 8, 2018, before 11.50 PM
- If you submit the registration fee after the due date then your registration will be canceled
- Now that you know the important details of registration, it’s time to know the process of registration. Look below for that.
How to Register and apply for CMAT 2019?
- Follow these few steps to complete the process of registration for CMAT 2019.
- Firstly, apply for CMAT 2019 Online registration
- Then, fill up the CMAT 2019 Application form Online
- Now, you have to upload your recent scanned photo and your signature
- After that pay the registration fee including the application and exam fee
- Now, download the CMAT 2019 confirmation page after the submission
Now you know the process of applying for Common Admission Management Test (CMAT)2019. There are other government exams you should be aware of like, UPPCL Recruitment 2018 and more. You must visit our homepage to take a look at the recruitment/exam calendar in brief.
So you can say- you are one step closer to your dream. Now little things you have to, collect all the previous years CAMT Question Papers, CAMT Sample Papers and start preparing today. Don’t forget that it is a national level examination. So, you have to make your preparation compact. If you do everything accordingly then nobody can stop you from getting into the CMT Colleges. Best of Luck For your Future!