Chattisgarh State Power Holding Company has released its latest recruitment notice. According to the latest CSPHCL Recruitment Notice, there are 670 vacancies in the posts of Data Entry Operator. If you are looking to get all the right details, then you are not going to be disappointed. Here, we have all the must-have details about Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure and more. Scroll through and collect every info.
CSPHCL Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Application Start Date for DEO 2019||Oct 06, 2018|
|Application Last Date for DEO 2019||Nov 11, 2019|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be updated|
|Examination Date||To be updated|
CSPHCL Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
As per the notification, there are 670 vacancies in the post of Data Entry Operator under the various division of Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited. Go through the table below to know about the exact vacancy number in the different regions.
|Region||Number Of Vacancies|
|Raipur, Bilaspur, Durg, Rajnand Gaon||463|
|Chhatisgarh State Transmission||40|
CSPHCL Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill to apply for the vacant posts. Go through and check whether you fulfill the eligibility criteria or not.
Minimum Age to apply for the DEO post is 18 years. The maximum age limit is 35 years. The reserved candidates will get an extension of 5 years in the maximum age limit. Therefore, the maximum age limit for the SC, ST, OBC candidates is 40 years as on 1st October 2019.
To apply for the post of Data Entry Operator you need to possess the following degree,
- A Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum second division form a UGC recognized board or university
- A Diploma Certificate in Data Entry Operator or Programming
- Minimum Typing Speed of 5000 key depression per hour in Hindi or English
Now, you know the eligibility criteria to apply for the vacant posts. So, if you find yourself eligible you should have the knowledge of the exam pattern and syllabus.
CSPHCL Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
The whole selection process consists of a written test and a computer skill test along with that, there is a personal interview as well. Successful candidates from all these three tests will be recruited as the data entry operator. There is UP Police Recruitment knocking for your attention in the coming few months. Get to know all about it.
The written test will have full marks of 200 consists of 200 questions. You will have 3 hours to complete the whole paper. There is a negative marking as well. For each wrong answer, 1/4th of the total marks will be deducted.
Candidates qualified in the written test will be called for the computer skilled test. The minimum qualifying marks for the General and OBC candidates are 40% of the total marks. But the SC and ST candidates will get some grace the minimum qualifying marks for them is 30% of the total marks.
There will be two simple typing test in the skill test. One test for your Hindi typing speed and the other one will be of English typing speed. Each typing test carries 50 marks. All the candidates need to qualify separately in both the Hindi and English typing test. The qualifying marks for the typing test are,
- For General and OBC 35
- For SC and ST 30
So, this was a clear overview of the selection process now let’s have a look at the syllabus for CSPHCL Recruitment 2019.
CSPHCL DEO Syllabus 2019
Go through the table below to have the list of the number of questions for each topic.
|Serial No.||Subject||Number Of Questions|
Now, let’s have a look at each topic you need to study for each subject,
- Geography of India
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- New inventions
- Scientific observations
- History of India
- Famous Places in India
- World organizations
- National and international current affairs
- National news (current)
- International issues
- Economic issues in India
- Countries and Capitals
- Indian Culture
- Science and innovations
- Political Science
- Operating System
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Web Technologies
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Digital Logic
- Data Bases
- Compiler Design
- Programming and Data Structures
- Computer Networks
- Theory of Computation
- One word substitution
- Theme detection
- Active and Passive voice
- Spotting errors
- Sentence completion
- Usage of Grammar
- Reconstruction of sentences
- Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
- Double Synonyms
- Choosing the correct/incorrect sentence
- General English
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Spelling test
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Vocabulary test
- Common errors
- Idioms and phrases
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test
- Mathematical Operations
- Alphabet test
- Inserting Missing Characters
- Eligibility Test
- Direction sense test
- Sitting Arrangements
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Blood Relations
- Arthematic Reasoning
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Numbers
- Problems on Trains
- Races and Games
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Interest
- Numbers and Ages
- Time and Work Partnership
- Odd Man Out
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Equations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Compound Interest
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Correct use of words
- Fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles, etc.)
- Sentence completion
- Error recognition.
- Plural Forms
- Sentence structure
- Phrases and idioms
- Ability to write the language correctly, precisely and effectively
So, these were the topics you need to study and master your skills to give the best performance in the exam.
CSPHCL Recruitment 2019: Application Fees
The Application fees for the CSPHCL DEO Posts are Rs 750 /– for the General and OBC Candidates. But the reserved category candidates(SC and ST) will get an exemption in fees. They need to pay Rs 500/- as application fees.
CSPHCL Recruitment 2019: How To Apply
Follow the steps below to apply for the post of Data Entry Operator in various regions of Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited.
- Firstly, visit the official website of CSPHCL. You can Click Here for the direct link.
- Then, at the left bar locate Recruitment and Click on that
- Now as the new webpage opens Select Data Entry Operator
- Then, Register yourself with your email id or phone number
- After that, fill all the required details in the application form
- Now, before clicking the submit button simply check whether you have put the right details or not
- Then, you will be redirected to the payment gateway
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment
Anyway, Folks! We have shared all the required details about the CSPHCL Recruitment 2019. Now, all you need to do is prepare yourself by studying the right topic and rock the exam.
Best Wishes for a bright career ahead!