Want to know about the latest? You are in the right place then. Here is all the relevant information for the Mahadiscom Vacancy. It frustrating when you don’t get the relevant data. But don’t worry. We bring you some of the most relevant information about the same.
You will get each information about the latest Mahadiscom vacancy, important dates, syllabus, exam and many more. Go through my article and grab all the information that you need.
Mahadiscom Vacancy 2019- Cheif engineer & Superintending engineer
The Maharastra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited is commonly known as Mahadiscom owned by the Government of Maharastra. And they have released a notification recently to fill almost 15 vacant posts. Now if you are interested in Mahadiscom jobs then here are all the details that you must check.
A number of vacant posts are there for Junior engineer and assistant engineers. If you want to apply for the post read further and know everything about Mahadiscom vacancy 2019. The website was open for registration from June 08, 2019 and closed on June 26, 2019.
Mahadiscom Recruitment 2019
For Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineers post:
Name of the Organization: Maharastra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited, known as Mahadiscom
Year of Recruitment: 2019
Post: Cheif engineer & Superintending engineer
Notification: Released online
Category of the job: Government jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in Maharastra
Mode of application: Online application
The strength of vacancy:
Total vacant post: 10
Submission of Application Starts: The website was open to applying on June 8, 2019
Submission of Application Ended: June 21, 2019
Release of Amit Card: To be updated
Exam Date: To be updated
Chief engineer will get paid with Rs. 45900 to 88800
The superintending engineer will get paid with Rs. 35875 to 79510
Along with this, the employees will get DA, HRA, Medical Facilities, CPF, Leave ENcashment, and Gratuity as per the rules and regulations of the company.
- For the post of the Chief Engineer, You have to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology from a University or Institute in India. The University or Institute must be incorporated under the Central Act or a State Act. And you should have 15 years of post qualification experience in the Power Sector. If you hold the degrees then you will be eligible for the chief engineers’ post.
- For the post of Superintending Engineer, you should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology from a University or Institute in India. The University or institute must be incorporated under the Central Act or a State Act. You must have 12 years post qualification experience in the Power Sector along with the bachelors’ degree.
- Your age must be within 50 years as on 2nd June of 2019 to be eligible for the post of the Chief Engineer
- For the Superintending Engineer post your age needs to be below 45 years as on 2nd June of 2019
- And age relaxation is applicable as per the current terms and conditions
If you fulfill all of the eligibility criteria then you can apply for the posts now. Follow the steps below to apply…
How To Apply
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Mahadiscom
- Then click on the ‘Advertisement Number 02/2019 for the post of Chief Engineer and Superintending Engineer’ under the section ‘News and Latest Announcements’
- Now you need to right click on the Download and save file
- Then download the given application form
- Next fill in the form with your important details that are required and send the form with other requisite documents at the Maghadiscom address. The address is given below…‘General Manager (HR-Planning), MSEDCL, Ground Floor, Estrella Batteries Expansion Compound, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai – 400019’
All the unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 600 as the application fee
All the SC and ST category candidates need to pay Rs. 300 as the application fee
It is required to pay the application fee through demand draft that has been issued in the name of “Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited”, Mumbai only
- At first, the candidates will be selected on the basis of IN-Basket exercises. Whoever will get selected in the first process are eligible to appear for the next process
- Next, the candidates will be selected on the basis of the Committee Exercises. Whoever will get selected in the 2nd process they will appear for the 3rd process
- Then a Group Discussion in short G.D will be there, whoever will pass the G.D will be called for the Personal interview
- This one is the last stage of the selection process. If you crack the Personal interview then the job will be in your hand.