Want to curve your name into the post of Administrative Officer of the global insurance Group? Here is the scope! Apply for the NIACL Recruitment now! The New India Assurance is one of the best insurance company of the recent time. Moreover, the company is completely owned by the Government of India, so you won’t be wrong if you expect a great future!
Sound’s interesting, right? Well, have all the details here. Surpass all of your doubts and apply for the NIACL Examinations within due date. Be the one to join this well-known company which has spread their branches and offices over the years, across the nation.
We have taken care of all of your requirements and furnished the details keeping that in mind. So, without wasting another minute scroll down to have the full view!
A Brief into NIACL Recruitment
As per the report says, the strength of applicants is increasing year by year. So, you have to face a huge competition to get hired for these prestigious posts of Assistant & Administrative Officer (AO). In this situation, only proper knowledge and compact preparation can help you to stand out. And, we are here to get your back. Check below to know the important information of this NIACL Recruitment.
|Release Date of Notification||5th December, 2018|
|Starting Date of Application Form Submission||10th December, 2018|
|Closing Date of Application Form Submission||26th December, 2018|
|Commencement of Phase-I Online Examination||30th January, 2019|
|Commencement of Phase-II Online Examination||2nd March, 2019|
The Number of Vacant Post for this NIACL Recruitment is- 312
|Finance & Accounts||20||8||4||3||2||35|
We have shared the important dates that you must keep in mind. Now want to apply for the post of Generalist & Specialist Administrative Officer?
Hold on, check the eligibility criteria before applying. Because, if you can meet the minimum requirements, your application will be rejected. So, it’s very important to know first, whether you are eligible or not!
NIACL Recruitment 2019- Eligibility Criteria
Certain barriers are there for the applicants of NIACL Examination. If you are able to fulfill all the requirements, only then you will be eligible. Scroll down to know more.
- You have to be a citizen of India
- If you are a subject of Nepal or Bhutan, or if you are a Tibetan Refugee you will be permitted to apply only in case you had come to India before 01st January 1962 to settle here permanently
- For the candidates of Indian origin but has migrated from other countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania etc. will be allowed to apply for the post of NIACL AO
Post of Generalists
- To take part in this NIACL Recruitment process you must possess a Graduation or Post Graduation Degree from a recognized board or the University of India in any discipline
- In addition to this,
- If you are a General Candidate, you must hold at least 60% marks in your Graduation Degree examination
- For the SC, ST and PWD candidates the requirement of marks has been reduced to 55%
Post of Company Secretary
- You must have an ACS or FCS degree from any ICSI board
- Along with that, you must hold 60% marks in Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized board or university
Post of Legal Officer
- To apply for the post of Legal Officer you have to have a Graduate or Post-Graduate degree in Law from any recognized University, Institution or Board
- Also, if you belong to General or OBC category, at least 60% marks in above-mentioned degree are required
- For SC, ST, PWD candidates, the required marks are 55%
Post of Finance & Accounts
- You have to be a chartered accountant (ICAI)
- Additionally, you must hold Graduation or post graduation degree with already mentioned marks
- If you have done Cost and management Account from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICWAI) you will be also eligible
- Who have done MBA Finance or PGDM Finance with securing 60% marks will be eligible (for SC, ST, PWD the required marks are 55%)
- The M.COM candidates will be eligible as well, only if they possess 60% marks (for SC, ST, PWD the required marks are 55%)
The lower age limit is- 21 years
And, the upper age bar for this NIACL Recruitment is- 30 years
Despite this age limit criteria, reserved category candidates will have the facilities of Age Relaxation. Check below.
- For OBC candidates, the upper age limit has been extended to 3 years
- SC/ST candidates will have additional 5 years to appear for NIACL
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities will have 10 years of age relaxation
- Ex-Servicemen will get the upper age relaxation facilities like- Actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years, maximum up to the age of 45 years
- And, the disabled Ex-Servicemen will get Age Relaxation up to the age of 45 years
Check every detail carefully, and submit your application form within due date. Don’t know how to apply? Check below.
NIACL Apply Online
- You have to visit the official website of NIACL firstly to start the application procedure
- Then, you have to register there, by putting all of your personal details
- Once you are done with the registration process, go to the login page
- Login to your recently created account and hit the apply now button
- Fill all the space with required info
- After that, you need to upload a scanned copy of your recently clicked photograph, your signature and the proof of your educational qualification
- Now, recheck and hit the submit button
- Once you submit the form, you will be directed to the page of application fee payment
- Finally, submit the fee and get done with the applying process
You must note that, if you don’t pay the fee, your application won’t be granted. How much you need to pay? Scroll down to have the answer. You can also check out RBI Assistant Recruitment.
NIACL Recruitment 2019- Application Fee
- The General and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Rs.600/-
- SC, ST, and PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
You have to pay the fees online through debit card, credit card or net banking. Pay the application fee within due date.
Now that you have applied for the examination successfully you must know the exam pattern and syllabus. It will help you in overlining your preparation.
NIACL Recruitment 2019- Exam Pattern
The selection process of NIACL AO 2018 consists of three phases,
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview Process
You have to pass each phase to get entry to the next one. We have provided complete information below. Have a look now.
NIACL Recruitment Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
NIACL Recruitment Mains Exam Pattern
For the post of Generalist Officer
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||30 minutes|
|English Language||50||50||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||30 minutes|
For the post of Specialist Officer
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Composite time of 120 minutes
|In Specialist stream, an additional test to assess technical& professional knowledge in relevant discipline||40||40|
Descriptive Test for NIACL AO will hold 30 marks and a duration of 30 minutes will be provided.
You need to answer 2 papers,
Paper-I: Letter Writing- Total marks of this paper will be 10
Paper-II: Essay Writing- Total marks of this paper will be 20
In addition to the online examinations, an interview process will be conducted and the ratio for obtaining the marks will be 80:20
It’s mandatory for each candidate to secure the minimum marks for each phase.
We shared the details of exam pattern. It’s time to know the syllabus now!
NIACL Exam Syllabus
Syllabus for the Preliminary and Mains examination is different. We have jotted it down below. Take a look.
NIACL AO Prelims Syllabus
|English Language||Reading Comprehension
Fill in the blanks
Ratio & Proportion
Profit & Loss
Mixtures & Alligations
Surds & Indices
Time & Distance
Work & Time
Sequence & Series
Combination & Probability
NIACL AO Mains Syllabus
The syllabus for Mains examination is almost same with the prelims examination. Only the General Awareness portion is extra that you must study.
Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Books & Authors
- Sports added in NIACL AO Syllabus
- Obituary etc
- Banking Awareness
- Indian Financial System
- History of Indian Banking Industry
- Regulatory Bodies Monetary & Credit Policies
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget
- International Organisation
- Financial Institutions
- Capital Market & Money Market
- Government Schemes Abbreviations
- Economic terminologies
- Other important concepts
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Other important concepts
Wrapping up we would like to suggest you check the questions papers of previous years. It will help you a lot in having a clear idea of what you must go through and what not. Furthermore, if you need any help leave a comment below. We will be quick to reply you.
Best of luck for your coming exam days!