Here is the good news for all the job seekers, who want to start their career with the Banking Sector. The State Bank of India is going to strengthen their team by recruiting a large number of Junior Associates. If you are also interested to start your career with the SBI then, we must say- the opportunity is knocking your door. Don’t have much info regarding this SBI Clerk Recruitment? Alright, no need to worry at all. Scroll down to have to full scoop! We will surely not disappoint you.
The State Bank of India recruits the candidates for Clerical Cadre through the SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Exam. You can be appointed in any branch of SBI across the country. No one can deny that the SBI Clerk examination is one of the most sought after bank exams in resent time.
Moreover, the board conducts this examination every year and a huge number of candidates appear for the same. And, day by day the competition is increasing. So, it’s the time, you know all the details and make your preparation compact.
What are you waiting for then? Check out the details now!
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018- Highlights
The State Bank of India has already started their SBI Clerk Recruitment process by releasing the notification online and inviting applications from the willing candidates. They have also released the exam dates in the SBI Clerk 2018 Notification PDF. You should keep checking the official website to keep yourself updated.
However, now check the highlights of this SBI Clerk Recruitment Process.
|SBI Clerk 2018 Notification||19th January 2018|
|Starting date of SBI Clerk 2018 Online Application Submission||20th January 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Application Form Submission Closes On||10th February 2018|
|Download of call letter for Preliminary Examination||From 6th June 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Preliminary Exam||23rd, 24th, and 30th of June 2018|
|Download of call letter for SBI Clerk Main Examination||From 23 July 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Mains Exam||05th August 2018|
Now, you know about the important dates that you must keep in mind. Want to know the eligibility criteria of this SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018? Well, we have jotted down that, only for you. Scroll now to know.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018- Eligibility Criteria
Basically, three pre-requisites are applied as the Eligibility Criteria of SBI Clerk 2018. Look below to know more.
- You must be a citizen of India to be eligible for this post of JA
- If you are a subject of Nepal or Bhutan; you will also be eligible
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of settling permanently in India or a person of Indian origin who migrated to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam and have the intention of settling permanently in India will also be eligible for this post
Age & Age Relaxation
Your age must be in between 20 to 28 years to be eligible for this SBI Clerk Recruitment Process.
There is some relaxation in the Upper age limit for the reserved category candidates. Look below to know the age relaxation.
- The upper age limit for SC and ST category candidates is- 33 years
- 31 years for the OBC candidates
- For the PWD General category candidates, the upper age limit is 38 years
- Person with disabilities(SC /ST) candidates can appear for the examination up to 43 years of their age
- 41 years for the PWD+OBC category candidates
- The upper age limit for the Jammu & Kashmir Migrants is 33 Years
- Ex-Servicemen or, Disabled Ex-Servicemen: Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years
- For the Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)
- GEN- 35 years
- OBC- 38 years
- SC/ST- 40 years
You must hold a Graduation Degree in any discipline or something equivalent from a recognized Board or University; to be eligible for this SBI Clerk post.
We have given you information regarding the Eligibility criteria. Now, it’s time to know the other major details. Look below to have the overview.
SBI Clerk 2018 Notification
The State Bank of India has published the notification regarding the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018. As you already know that, a huge number of Junior Associates are going to be recruited. So, you may want to know the number of vacancies, right?
Well, as per the official notice, the total vacancy number is 8301.
The notification has mentioned that “No minimum qualifying marks for individual subjects are prescribed”. So, you don’t have to meet any sectional cut-off. this year for this SBI Junior Associates examination. Anyway, the organization decides all the criteria. The board is responsible for any kind of change in the criteria of SBI Clerk Recruitment. You must know about UGC NET 2018 for required details.
Application Fee & Application Procedures
The Application Form for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 is available now on the official website. The mode of application is online. If you don’t submit the application fee then, your application will get rejected. Know the fees now.
- If you belong to General or OBC category then, you have to submit- Rs. 600/-
- All the SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen category candidates have to submit- Rs.100/-
Follow the below guidelines to submit your application.
- At first, visit the official website of the SBI www.sbi.co.in.
- Then, you have to click on the link “Apply Online Here”
- Next, fill in the application form with all your personal details that are required
- Now, you must read carefully all the instructions written in the application form
- After that, upload the scanned copy of your recently clicked photograph and signature
- Now, pay the requisite fee through challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card
- Finally, click on the submit button
- For future use, you should download and view the application form to take the printouts of your application form
- Now you will receive a registration confirmation SMS or e-mail
That’s it. You are done with the application process.
If you satisfy all the eligibility criteria then, you must apply for this SBI Clerk Post by following the mentioned method. Once you complete the process of application, submit the requisite fee and start preparing for your exam days. But if you want to make your preparation compact, you must know the Exam pattern and syllabus. Only when you have a clear idea about the whole thing- you are going to shine.
Don’t know where you will get the complete info? Instead of the worrying, scroll and go through whatever is given below. You will surely get your required information.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018- Exam Pattern & Syllabus
If you want to crack the SBI Clerk 2018 Examination then, it’s very important to know the exam pattern in and out. We have integrated all the details below. Check now.
SBI Junior Associates Preliminary Exam Pattern
SBI Junior Associates Mains Exam Pattern
You have to pass both of the Preliminary and Mains examinations to get the job ultimately. Anyway, let’s know the syllabus now. It will help you to make your preparation compact.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018
SBI Preliminary Exam Syllabus and SBI Mains Exam Syllabus both of these are more or less similar with minute variation.
However, you must have a strong understanding of the concepts in the Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Time and Work
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit and Loss
- Time, Distance and Speed – Trains, Boats, and Streams
- Simple and Compound interest
- Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Averages
- Sentence rearrangement or Para jumbles
- Reading comprehension including Synonyms and Antonyms
- Spell Checks
- Sentence Correction/ Error Finding
- Cloze Test
- Machine Input/Output
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Puzzles- Seating Arrangement, Floor puzzle, etc.
- Coding Decoding
- Statement and Assumptions /Conclusions
- Computer Knowledge
- Basics of the computer, different generations, hardware/software, etc.
- MS Office and Shortcuts used in MS Officers
- Important abbreviations
- Input/Output Devices, their types
- General Awareness
- Current Affairs – news on the banking industry, awards, and honors, books, and authors, latest appointments, obituaries, new schemes of central and state governments, sports, etc.
- Banking/Financial terms
- Static GK – country-capital, country-currency, headquarters of financial organizations (of insurance companies), constituencies of ministers, dance forms, nuclear and thermal power stations, etc.
SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card
You have a clear idea about the exam pattern and syllabus now. So, it’s time to wait for the admit card. In the meantime, you should check the details of downloading the admit card.
You can download your admit card from the official website of State Bank Of India. The hard copy will not be couriered to you. You will get the admit card in two stages- admit card for preliminary exams and mains examination.
If you log in to the official website, using your,
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Date of Birth/Password
Go through the guidelines provided on the website before downloading the hall ticket.
Finally, you know all the details of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018. Wrapping up we would like to suggest you prepare yourself so strong that you can manage to stand out from the crowd. Go through the information properly that we have provided, if you need further details you can ask us in the comment box.
Best of luck for your coming days!