Want to join the Central Police Organization? Then, there is good news for you. The Staff Selection Commission of India has published a notification regarding this SSC CPO Recruitment 2018-2019. Want to know more about this? We are here to provide you with information about this examination. Go through now to know all the details.
In order to ace SSC CPO 2019 exam, you have to be aware of the SSC CPO syllabus, along with the SSC CPO Exam pattern. And if you gather full knowledge regarding the exam structure and the syllabus that needs to be prepared in and out for this SSC CPO 2019 exam then, it will play a crucial part to push you towards your dream job!
However, let’s know the full details now. You have to keep some patience and give us a few minutes to unveil those details one-by-one.
Here you go!
SSC CPO Recruitment- Highlights
The Staff Selection Commission conducts an SSC CPO SI examination yearly to recruit candidates for the Sub-Inspector posts, Inspector posts Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF and Assistant Sub Inspector post. SSC CPO SI 2019 Recruitment notice is going to be a box of opportunities for job seekers like you. You can also check out SSC junior translators for other information.
However, check below for the major and minor- all details.
|Examination Name||SSC CPO 2018-2019|
|Organised by||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||3296|
|Name of Posts||CPO CAPFs, ASI, and SI in Delhi Police|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs||1292 Vacant posts|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) - (Male) in Delhi Police||619 Vacant posts|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) - (Female) in Delhi Police||256 Vacant posts|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF||1200 Vacant posts|
Now that you know the important details including, vacancy number, and dates; so, it’s time to concentrate on the eligibility criteria, application fees and more.
|Activities||SSC CPO 2018-19||SSC CPO 2019-20|
|Application Start date||March 03, 2018||Sept 17, 2019|
|Application Last date||April 02, 2018||Oct 15, 2019|
|CPO Paper – I||March 12 to 16, 2019||Dec 11 to 13, 2019|
|CPO Paper – II||Sept 27, 2019||To be updated|
You must know the eligibility criteria before filling the form. Because if you don’t satisfy all the criteria then your application will be rejected. Here is a clear overview.
You need to have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board. Either you can have specialization in any subject or you can be graduate as a general student. In both cases, you will be eligible.
Or, you must have an equivalent degree from a Recognized Board of Education.
Your age should be between 20 to 25 years on the age cutoff date.
- For the SC/ST candidates, the age relaxation is- 5 years
- For OBC candidates- 3 years
- Group ‘ B & C’ posts Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General) category candidates- 3 years
- 6 years for Ex-Servicemen (OBC)
- 8 years for Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General)- Up to 40 years of Age
- Up to 43 years of Age- Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( OBC )
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( SC/ ST )- Up to 45 years of Age
Application Fees & Submission Mode
You have to submit the application fees within the due date in order to apply for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2018-2019.
If you belong to the General category then you have to pay Rs. 100/- for the application. But if you are the female candidate or if you belong to the reserved category like SC or ST, then you don’t need to pay anything.
Now, you know about the eligibility criteria. It’s time to know the Selection Process. Once you know all the details about this selection process on the official website, it will be easier for you to get the job. Let’s know them.
The selection process of SSC CPO Recruitment is based on three stages,
Look below for more details of these phases.
SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Pattern
Four subjects are included in this phase. You will get 50 questions to answer within 2 hours. And the maximum number for each subject is 50- as a whole total mark is 200. All the questions will be Objective Multiple Choice Type. And the questions will be set in Hindi and English. Negative marking will be there. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
The subjects are-
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Both of the verbal and non-verbal tests are included here. the portions are-
- similarities and differences
- space visualization and spatial orientation
- problem solving, analysis and judgment
- decision making, visual memory, and discrimination
- observation, relationship concepts, and arithmetical reasoning
- figural classification, arithmetic number series, and non-verbal series
- coding and decoding, statement conclusion
- syllogistic reasoning etc
- General Knowledge: The questions will test your General Knowledge. The topics are-
- History, Culture, and Geography
- Economic Scene, General Polity
- Indian Constitution and scientific Research etc
- Quantitative Aptitude:
- computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions, and relationships between numbers
- Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots
- Averages, Interest and Profit & Loss
- Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture, and Allegation
- Time and distance, Time & work
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence, and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents
- angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals and Regular Polygons, etc
- English Comprehension
- Error Recognition
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic Use of Words
Physical Standard Test (PST)
- For general category candidates,
height should be 170cms and chest must be 80cm must expand to 85cm.
- For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim, height should be 165cms and chest should be 80cm must expand to 85cm.
- All the candidates who belong to the Scheduled Tribe category, height should be 162.5cms and chest must be 77cm, must expand up to 82cm.
- General category candidates should have a height of- 157cms
- For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim, height should be- 155cms
- And, for the candidates who belong to the ST category, should have the height of 154cms.
Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET)
If you score above the cut off marks in the first stages then you are eligible for next stage-PET.
For male candidates
- Have to run 100 meters in 16seconds
- Have to run 1.6km in 6.5minutes
- 3.65 meters long jump in 3 chances
- 1.2 meters high jump in 3 chances
- And, 4.5 meters shot put in 3 chances
For female candidates
- Race of 100 meters that have to cover in 18 seconds
- 800 meters race in 4 minutes
- 2.7 meters long jump in 3 chances
- 0.9 meters high jump in 3 chances
Only the candidates who will qualify the PET and PST test and found medically fit will be allowed to appear for Paper-II.
SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Pattern
English Language and comprehension will be the subject for Paper-II. You will get 200 questions that you need to answer within 2 hours. Full marks will be 200. Objective type questions will be there and 0.25 number will be deducted for each of your wrong answers.
That’s all, Guys! This information regarding SSC CPO Recruitment 2018-2019 is going to help you. Whenever you face any issue or in case of confusion, you can comment below to get us, just beside yourself. Now, start preparing for your exam days. Best o luck!