Filled the form for SSC JE? Now you must be eagerly waiting for the admit card, right? Well, we must say the exam is knocking the door! So, this is the time for the last minute preparation. Undoubtedly, you have given your best to crack the SSC JE. So, don’t let anything affect your state of mind or your preparation, not even the worry of SSC JE Admit Card.
We are here to give you all the information regarding your hall ticket. So, you can keep your worries aside now! Just give us a few minutes from your tight schedule, and we will provide you with all the major and minor details.
Now that you know our purpose of being here, and we know your purpose of being here- then why to waste another minute! Scroll now and have the full scoop!
Here you go!
SSC JE Admit Card- Full Details
The Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) has published the much awaited SSC JE Admit Card for the SSC JE 2019 Tier-I examination. If you have applied for the SSC JE then, you must know about the vacant posts, right? Still, we will like to remind you that, this document verification process is for recruiting aspirants in the vacant post of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quantity Surveying, and Contract).
The SSC JE Admit Card has been released separately for the Tier-1 exam, Tier-2 exam and of course the Document Verification. You can download the admit cards Region-Wise, online. The official page will have an SSC JE Admit Card Download link, you just need to click that link to proceed with further downloading process. Check for the step-by-step guide below to download the hall ticket.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official page of SSC JE
- Then, you have to put your Registration ID or your Login ID
- After that, put your password, followed by your Date Of Birth
- Next, a number of links will appear for downloading admit card on the basis of region
- Finally, choose your region and download the SSC JE Admit Card
- Now that you know how to download the admit card, it’s time to concentrate on the important details. Want to know what these are? Scroll down.
Things To Keep In Mind
Several things are there that you must notice and be careful at the time of downloading your admit card.
- You won’t receive any kind of hard copy of your Admit Card via mail. Therefore, there is no option except downloading it via an online link, that is provided in the official page
- Make sure you are using a proper and secured internet connection while downloading the SSC Admit Card
- You have to keep 2 copies of Admit Card for the emergency purposes
- We advise you to check your name, the exam venue and the exam date for the SSC JE 2019 Exam, to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- You cannot use the admit card which has been issued for Tier-1 examination, in the Tier-2 examination. When you will clear the Tier-1 exam, only then you will get the Tier-2 to admit card
- If you violate any underlined rule stated by the Staff Selection Commission Board, you will be penalized. As a result, your candidature will be cancelled for the examination
- No relaxation will be given to you, in case you use unfair means in the examination
- Don’t lose your admit card until the exam ends
- If you request for changing the exam centre the board won’t entertain it
Guys, now you have a clear idea of downloading SSC JE 2019 Tier-I admit card, right? Additionally, you also know what you should do at the time of getting your hall ticket or after. So, just have to do accordingly to get, your admit card without any hassle. You can also check out SSC CHSL Recruitment for more elaborate details. Download it now and get ready for the examination. Best of luck!