The Staff Selection Commission has released its latest recruitment notification. If you are looking to get all the much-needed information on SSC Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak recruitment you have come to the right place.
We are going to share all the required details in the form of,
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Process
- How To Apply Process and a lot more.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator- Highlights
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open Computer Based Examination(CBT) to accomplish the Combined Recruitment of;
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator
- SSC Junior Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
- SSC Hindi Pradhyapak Post
All these Group “B” Non Gazetted vacant posts will be filled very soon. And if you have a deep will to grab this opportunity then here is the full scoop for you!
First of all, have a look at the important dates now. Guys, keep the pen and paper ready, and make a note! You can also go through SSC CPO Recruitment for more details for other recruitment.
|First Date For Submission Applications||22-10-2018|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||19-11-2018(05.00 P.M.)|
|Last Date For Making Online Fee Payment||21-11-2008(05.00 P.M.)|
|Last Date For Generation Of Offline Challan||21-11-2018 (05.00 P.M.)|
|Last Date For Payment Through Challan||26-11-2018|
|Date Of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||12-01-2019|
|Date Of Paper -II (Descriptive)||Will Be Notified Later|
These are the important dates that you must remember until you get recruited. Talking about recruitment, do you want to know how to get recruited? Well, then let us tell you that, there are some eligibility criteria that you must fulfill to get this Group “B” post. Some limitations are applied to the Educational Qualification, and Age limit. Look below for the clear overview.
If you want to be eligible for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Post then, you have to be-
- A citizen of India
- Or, a subject of Nepal, Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee, who migrated to India to settle down permanently, before 1st January 1962 will also be eligible for this post
- The person, who belongs to Indian origin and who have migrated from other countries; like Pakistan, Srilanka or Burma etc, will be also eligible for this SSC Junior Hindi Translator post.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation
As per the official notice, your age shouldn’t exceed 30 years, as on 01.01.2019.
But there are certain age relaxation rules, according to the Govt. notice. Scroll more to know them.
- For SC and ST category candidates the upper age relaxation is 5 years
- OBC category candidates have 3 years of upper age relaxation
- 10 years of age relaxation for the PWD category candidates
- 13 years of age relaxation for the PWD+ OBC category candidates
- PWD+ SC/ST category candidates will have 15 years of age relaxation
- All the Ex-Servicemen will have 03 years of age relaxation, after deduction of the military service rendered from the date of joining to date of closing
If you satisfy both of the citizenship and Age limit criteria then you must check the requirements of educational qualification, if you satisfy this one also then you will be eligible for the post of SSC Junior Hindi Translator!
The requirements of educational qualification are different for different posts. We have mentioned it according to the posts. Take a look now.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Experience Required|
|Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service|
Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory/ Engligh with Hindi as a compulsary or elective
subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level
Recognised Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English (vice versa) or
two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or
State Government Office, including Government of India Undertaking
|Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)|
|Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
|Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices
who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
|Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/|
|Same requirements as previous posts|
Or, Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with
Hindi medium and English as a compulsory/ English Medium and Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree level
|Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or
three years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or
State Government Office, including Government of India Undertaking
|Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT||Same requirements as previous posts|
Or, Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects; which includes the term compulsory
|Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)||Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at degree level either as compulsory or optional from a recognized University or Institute plus Master’s degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute plus Bachelor of Education from a recognized University/ Institute||Two years experience of teaching Hindi at Senior Secondary level under Central or State Governments or recognized educational Institution|
Go through the above criteria carefully. if you can fulfil all the requirements then you have to proceed towards filling the form. Though the number of Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy 2019 is not disclosed yet, still you can go for it; because you can expect the number of vacant posts to be quite large.
Application Form & Fee
You will get the form on the official website. You have to visit the page then have to register. After that use those login details to get into your account and fill the form.
The process of submitting the application form will be completed only when you submit the application fee.
- For the General and OBC category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 100/-
- But, there is no fee required for the candidates who is a female or who belong to the reserved category like SC/ST/PWD
You have to make the payment within due date else, your application will be rejected.
Now you know about the process and criteria of applying for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator post and other related posts, you must be looking for the exam pattern, right? Look below for the details.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator- Exam Pattern
The selection process of SSC Junior Hindi Translator is based on the two examinations; Computer Based Test Objective (CBT), and Conventional Type (Descriptive Test)
Scroll more to know the details.
This is the Computer Based Examination. Objective types questions of 200 marks will be there. The number of the question will be also 200. You will have to complete the paper within 4 hours.
This paper has two parts;
General Hindi & General English
Each of the portions will have 100 questions of maximum marks 100.
Descriptive type questions will be in this portion. The subject of this part will be Translation & Essay. Total marks will be 200 and the number of questions will be 200. The provided time will be the same.
- As we mentioned earlier, the exam of the first paper will be conducted on 12.01.2019.
- Paper-1 consists of objective type questions, and paper-2 consists of conventional type questions.
- There will be negative marking. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. No negative marking for the unanswered questions.
The pay scale is different for the different posts. We have jotted down the pay scale according to different posts. Look below.
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS): Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board): Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ): Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT: Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/Departments/Offices: Level-7 (Rs.44900- 142400)
- Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT: Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI): Level-8 (Rs.47600- 151100)
That’s all, Guys! Now you know all the information regarding this SSC Junior Hindi Translator. You have to fill the form now and the wait for the admit card. In the meantime, you must prepare yourself. As we have provided the exam pattern, so it is going to help you to make your preparation compact. Best of luck!